Essential oils for pain and muscles,
Panaway essential oil is an excellent blend of essential oils specifically designed for muscle discomfort.
It contains naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol. It is an ideal choice for supporting and soothing muscles. We like to use it in combination with Copaiba for serious relief.
It has a refreshing smell and a cooling sensation on the skin.
The 4 young living oils in this blend are all registered as Natural Health Products with Health Canada.
- Wintergreen Essential Oil (Gaultheria procumbens) contains 85-99% of methyl salicylate the same active ingredient as birch and is beneficial in massage for soothing head tension and muscles after exercising.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum italicum) known for its restorative properties and provides excellent support to the skim and body systems.
- Clove Essential Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) helps to supprt healthy immunity. An important ingredient in Young Living's Thieves blend, its principal constituent is eugenol.
- Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) is one of the most highly regarded herbs for supporting normal digestion, including promoting healthy intestinal function and gastrointestinal system comforts. It is also a key oil in the Raindrop Technique.
- It is best used in a rub or diluted for a massage. We don’t usually diffuse this precious blend.