Start with a Kit and get a gorgeous Tree of Life necklace, resources and more!
Fresh, nostalgic, and instantly recognizable, Peppermint essential oil’s scent invigorates the mind and senses, while inspiring a sense of peace.
Used topically, Peppermint oil creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin, making it a favorite for sports massage and an important part of Young Living’s Raindrop Technique®.
When your day is dragging—through a workout, class, or day at work—enjoy some Peppermint oil benefits by applying it to your head and neck. The refreshing aroma will give you a boost of positivity!
Peppermint is also a great option for diffusing on its own or mixed with another of your favourites.
Peppermint is a key ingredient in PanAway®, AromaEase®, Aroma Siez™, Relieve It™, and Deep Relief™ essential oil blends.
Topical: Dilute with V-6™ coconut or olive oil.
Rub one drop on the temples, forehead, over the sinuses (careful to avoid contact with your eyes), and on the back of the neck after a long day.
- Place a drop under your nose to help improve concentration and alertness.
- Apply to the back of the neck and shoulders throughout the day to help you stay cool and keep energy up.
- Inhale or rub a drop on your abdomen to soothe minor stomach discomfort.
- Fantastic to use before, during and after your workouts.
- Improve concentration and increase mental sharpness. Diffuse when the kids are doing homework or you have a project that needs completing.
- This is particularly good oil when there is resistance to learn a new subject or to move in a new direction. It cools and calms the mind and eliminates the fear of the unknown.